Join us for one hour at our Open Door Information Session:
- Meet our Executive Director
- Tour our Emergency Shelter for Teenagers
- Learn about issues faced by at-risk and homeless youth
- Find out how Alternative House’s programs and services are helping our most vulnerable population
Open Doors are held the second Tuesday of every month at 10am, 3pm, and 6pm at our Emergency Shelter for Teenagers located at 2100 Gallows Road, Vienna, VA 22182.
Event is informational; we will not ask for donations.
Upcoming Open Door Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, March 14 at 10:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 11 at 10:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m.
To attend, please SIGN UP HERE or email Admin_Associate@TheAlternativeHouse.org.
*Please note that an Open Door Information Session is NOT a volunteer orientation; however, attendance is required for all long-term volunteers.