Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on LinkedIn

Combined Federal Campaign #41814
United Way #8893
Federal EIN: 54-0899463

Need Help? Call

Text TEENHELP to 855-11

Our Hotline is answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by trained counselors and volunteers.

Help Alternative House

News and Events

Read about the Alternative House, "A Place for Youth in Need," in the Vienna Connection. >>> Read More

Come to an Open Door Information Session and learn about issues facing homeless and at-risk youth, what Alternative House does to help, and how you can get involved. More info>>>


Alternative House currently has no open positions. Please visit us in the future for new openings!


Workplace Giving

Charity Navigator 4-Star Charity

Giving through United Way, the Combine Federal Campaign (CFC), and other workplace giving campaigns is an easy way to make a big impact. To find out what programs your workplace offers, contact your Human Resources Department.

To donate to Alternative House through United Way or the CFC write: The Abused and Homeless Children's Refuge-Alternative House on your pledge form and your donation will be automatically deducted from your paycheck. Our United Way number is 8893 and our CFC number is 41814. These are some of the workplace giving programs in which we participate.

For addtional information, please contact our Development Director, Jade Leedham, at 703.506.9191 or